Monday, March 2, 2009

My first post...

I've been thinking about for quite sometime now of starting my own "blog." My purpose is for personal and financial(business) reasons...I've been listening and reading a lot of personal growth/self-help books most recently the book by Napoleon Hill "Think and Grow Rich." It all started with me listening to the Audio Book "The Secret" as well watching "The Secret" DVD. Following Bob Proctor and Mary Morrissey's "The 11 Forgotten Laws." Anyway, I want to type a bunch of ideas derived and quotes all derived from what I've learned so far. I will start out with this quote from Napoleon Hill:

"The moment I put my plan in writing, I will have definitely given concrete form to my desire."

That's basically what motivated me to get my blog started. As I continue blogging forgive me if I use a lot of quotes as my own as I am only typing my thoughts and ideas derived from these great people which I may paraphrase and apply as my own thoughts. Nevertheless, I will do my best in giving credit where credit is due to the ones I attribute to helping me develop my own thoughts.

This statement of mine is something I learned from Bob Proctor and Napoleon Hill of which I've applied and adapted as my own and now say to myself before I retire at night and when I arise in the morning. I pretty much have it memorized and will bravely share this with you through my blog:

"By the 1st day in January 2010, I will have in my possession $1,000,000.00/One Million Dollars which will come to me in various amounts from time to time during the interim. In return for this money, I will give the most efficient product and or service of which I am capable. I will give the fullest possible quantity and the best possible quality product and or service in helping others become multi-millionaires/billionaires like Warren Buffett, Henry Ford, Andrew Carnigie, Thomas Edison, Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, etc. I believe I will have this money in my possession. My faith is so strong that I can now see this money before my eyes. I can touch it with my hands. It is now awaiting transfer to me at the time and in the proportion that I deliver the product and or service in return for it. I am awaiting a plan for getting this money and I will follow that plan when it is received. Thank you!"

"I'm so happy and grateful now that money comes easily and frequently to me, in increasing quantities, through multiple sources, on a continuous basis. And so it is! Thank you!"

Another personal, positive, self affirmation that I like to say although vague is this: "Everyday and in Everyway I am getting Better and Better!"

It is really late! Right now it is 5:20am and I've been up since 8pm last night after taking a nap. I'm supposed to work in the office today but decided to work from home due to the weather forecast of snow and my sons' school calling of its closing for the "snow day." Until my next post. Whew! I'm so glad I got this out of the way! "The hardest part is taking that first step." I don't know who I just quoted!LoL!


No comments:

Post a Comment