Thursday, March 26, 2009

3 Lovely Words...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!!!





It was a year ago 2 days before my birthday today I received the BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT OF MY ENTIRE LIFE! My One&Only Beloved Daughter Josefa Mae!!! I'm Blessed with 2 Beautiful Sons: Christian Raymond & Jonah Emilio! I never thought until a year ago my silent prayer would be answered! What a GIFT!!!! I Praise and Thank God for all of His Bountiful Blessings Bestowed Upon Me In My Life!
Here's my shameless plug...Please subscribe to my blog and click on the titles of my posts and or scroll down to click on my childrens photos and Links posted to check out my businesses...Thank you!

Looking Forward To Your Success As My Continuous Success Is Contingent Upon Helping Those Who Have A Burning Desire To Succeed & Achieve In Attaining Their Dreams & Goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment