Thursday, March 19, 2009

My "Aha!" Moment!!!!



Hello EVERYONE!!!! I decided to post a message on my blog this evening to let everyone know what I've been up to...As some of you may know I've been on what I call "My Personal Growth Journey" I think definitely this new found attitude or slight shift in my perception will be ongoing for me for as long as there is breath within me. Like "Mama Gloria" (my bro's mother-in-law) would say "While there's still LIFE, there's always HOPE!" As a woman, I have so many roles that is simply a part of my life and who I am. I'm a Mother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Friend, Cousin, Niece, Entrepreneur, Leader & Follower, Child of God etc... All of these things but not necessarily in that order.

I've been attending these webinar classes as well as seeking out "Success Minded" people. I believe if you surround yourself or rather position yourself with these kind of people and start to emulate them, you become like them. You are them! Tonight's webinar I listened to one of my favorite motivational speakers! His name is Dell Daniels. He is very blunt and to the point which I very much appreciate! He doesn't mince words and speaks the truth whether you like it or not! What I learned this evening I've always known...I just needed that slight nudge or maybe "swift kick in the butt" to remind me continuously of this. And That is "It really doesn't matter what product or program or business you promote! It's all about promoting YOU! ME, MYSELF & I!!!!!

People do not want to hear about "the next best thing" that's out there...They could care less about what product, program, business you are selling or shall I say trying to "shove down their throats!" If you do this, you are setting yourself up for failure! Human nature's tendency is "We always want what we can't have!" So instead of chasing people, clients, customers etc. into buying your product tell them to review the website/program first and if they have any questions then contact me. But like Dell said you have to promote "YOU" first.

When you put yourself out there as the "Greatest Thing since slice bread" ~LoL!!!! People gravitate towards that and want what you have no matter what it is!!!! Then you've developed a following and that's when you start to gain their TRUST!!!!! That TRUST has to continuously be nurtured and tended to like a plant needing water. If you neglect the plant(trust)ie. water, sunshine, care, etc...what happens? It DIES!!!!

I think I've said enough for now...Looking forward to my continuous success by helping others succeed! Take Care and God Bless! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment