Saturday, May 28, 2011

"The Prayer"

By their request, I sang Josh Groban & Charlotte Church's Song "The Prayer" for my Cousin Jeremy & Natasha's 10th Year Anniversary and coincidentally on My Birthday!!.. last March 26, 2011.. I was so NERVOUS, no chance to rehearse and so missing and wishing my late cousin Alway Bartolome was there to accompany me as my Pianist:*( ... HE WAS THE BEST EVER IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! And I am not just saying that because he's my cousin.. Well, I tried the best I could under the circumstances.. I hadn't sang before a big group of people in such a LONG TIME! Please forgive the unprofessional video footage taken directly from mobile phone and unable to edit video, hence the "sideways" viewing..ha ha!

1 comment:

  1. Please bear in mind, I AM MY OWN WORST CRITIC EVER!!!! And I see so many things wrong with this performance, and feel I could have done sooo much better than that! But like I said, I WAS SO NERVOUS:(

    ReplyDelete